Jul 24, 2009
Is urinating frequently associated with hiv or treatment(atripla)
Response from Dr. Henry
Frequent urination is common in the general population. In the absence of renal problems related to the tenofovir there has not been a clear link between Atripla and bladder/urinary tract dysfunciton. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Masturbation With Saliva Risk Of Getting HIV
- Nipple Sucking How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of French Kissing
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.