|surgery with hiv
Jul 24, 2009
I NEED TO HAVE A HYSTERECTTOMY IS THIS SAFE AND WHAT SHOULD I BE LOOKING OUT FOR.
Response from Dr. Henry
Patients with HIV generally due very well with surgery including hysterectomy. KH
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like On Men?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis Chancre Topical Cream
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.