Jul 24, 2009
I've been on my medication (Sustiva/Epzicom) for over 4 years and now I'm seeing a red bumpy circular rash on my right shoulder about the size of a silver dollar. Do think is is a reaction to the Epzicom? Do you know what the rash would look like?
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Be Infected With Hiv Bitten Flea?
- Are There Any Environmental Factors That Increase The Progression Of Hiv?
- Is Thrush Contagious Mouth Child?
- Humidity And Neuropathy
- Is It Possible To Have A Sexual Relationship With Hiv Boyfriend?
- Longest Period Of Time A Person Is Living With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.