Jul 24, 2009
I've been on my medication (Sustiva/Epzicom) for over 4 years and now I'm seeing a red bumpy circular rash on my right shoulder about the size of a silver dollar. Do think is is a reaction to the Epzicom? Do you know what the rash would look like?
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.