marihuana test and sustiva

first of all excuse me for my English level. I want to write you about the possitive in urine test of marihuana when someone takes sustiva. In my job they did me an urine test and i was possitive in marihuana; i never smoke. My doctor said to me that it was due to i was taking sustiva. In my job the do a second specific test more technical in order to confirm if i was a marihuana consumer and in that specific test i was negative. This interaction is because some kind of urine tests react with sustiva as a possitive in marijuana but when they have to confirm that fact wiht a more complex one they do not have a possitive result. i was talking with a laboratory and they confirm me that they only search in the urine the kind of drug that they are searching to... it is very difficult to search sustiva and it costs so much money to do this specific tests... in short they realize a second different test of urine with another method and u will be negative because the interaction with sustiva depends on the test they use. i hope i can help u. greetings and sorry for my English...

Sustiva can cause a false positive test for marijuana. I have often written a letter for patients explaining to employers that the patient is taking a necessary prescription medication that can cause the false positive test. I have encountered no instance where such a letter (and occasionally a follow-up phone call) hasn't resolved the matter. KH

How can I do this?
Re: "Brain problems"