Jul 22, 2009
will I still be able to work after starting treatment
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes-the vast majority of patients in our clinic who are working are able to continue to do so when starting and on antiretroviral medications. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.