Jul 22, 2009
I noticed that since I started taking ARTs my body shape has changed. I have acculmlated fat on my back of neck, my stomach and my arms.I have lost alot of fat on my battocks which makes me shapless. What can I do to re-gain my shape?
Response from Dr. Henry
To comment further need details about your HIV regimen, age, CD4 count (current and lowest), activity level, weight changes, other meds, where you are located (drug accessibility issues),body shape of family members since those factors (and others) influence the cause and management of body shape changes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Which Antibiotics Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does The Discharge Of Chlamydia Look Like?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.