|Insect like bite marks
Jul 19, 2009
Firstly i would like 2thank u for ur guidance, my very first lab results after starting with treatment came out impressive. My Cd4 went from 251 to 400 and my viral load is undetectable in 3 months. I quite often wake up with bite marks that seem like insect bites, which are very itchy.could this be a side effect from atripla or hiv related?
Response from Dr. Henry
Skin lesions like you describe would not usually be due to HIV or Atripla (after 3 months of tolerating well without problems). You do sound like you are off to a good start overall. KH
PML With seizures
shoulder & arm pain
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Tattoo?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.