|Atripla and alcohol
Jul 19, 2009
My doc wants me to have a gallbladder and live ultrasound! I have had extreme pain on my right side and the pain was banding! (I feel it in my back!) My relatives are screwing me and stress is enormous!
Response from Dr. Henry
Those tests are reasonable to assess gallbladder status as well as liver/pancreas anatomy. You may benefit from mental health assessment and counseling-I would discuss with your HIV doc.KH
health issues and medication
PML With seizures
- When Will A Woman Find Out She Has Gonorrhea?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.