Atripla and alcohol
Jul 19, 2009
My doc wants me to have a gallbladder and live ultrasound! I have had extreme pain on my right side and the pain was banding! (I feel it in my back!) My relatives are screwing me and stress is enormous!
Response from Dr. Henry
Those tests are reasonable to assess gallbladder status as well as liver/pancreas anatomy. You may benefit from mental health assessment and counseling-I would discuss with your HIV doc.KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- What Part Of The Body Is Affected By Hepatitis?
- Anal Sex With HIV Positive Female
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.