|joint pains associated with atripla
Jul 12, 2009
I have been on atripla for 4 years now and wonder if it can cause problems with joints in legs, hips and hands as i have expeinced arthritis like symptoms in my hands and popping hips and grinding sounds in knees.
| Response from Dr. Henry
To my knowledge the components of Atripla have not been clearly linked to polyarticular arthritis involving the large joints (arthritis is fairly common in general population so can be hard to link a drug to such symptoms in isolated cases). I would discuss with your HIV provider and possibly consult a rheumatologist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Atripla And Joint Problems
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.