Stopped meds!

I have been od meds for the past 6years and recently i freaked out when i realise that my body is slowly changing. My breased has enlarged, my belly and my upper arms. i decided to stop the med immediatly. This is de second month. I know the risk i m putting my life in but got shocked. I still want to continue with my meds, have i developed the resistsnce yet? How am i gonna react? How do i tell my Doc?

Just confused. Please Help!

Need to tell your doc for sure. Stopping meds may not reverse the body shape problems and could make them worse so the situation is complex and often very frustrating-honesty is best policy to deal with your concerns! KH

4 Dr.'s lots of meds and feeling lousy
Should my 6 year old be on medications now or wait