Medical Marijuana Use in New York State

Hello, I have been infected for 5.5 years now. I started HAART during the acute stage. VR load negative; CD count between 700-1,000. Last year I changed my regime from Kaletra/Viread to Truvda/Issentress due to GI issues from the former regime. Since then, I am experiencing moderate to severe nausea on a day-to-day basis. As a NYS resident, would I be eligible to qualify for the Compassionate Medical Marijuana Use Act? I know it has almost past one Legislative branch in NY on two occasions. My doctor is of the opinion that the affects of marijuana are subjective, but I know first-hand that it is not. The Prochlorperazine is not effective; nor will they prescribe to me Marinol. I am on SSD and would like to get back to work, but cannot imagine doing so, as I feel like vomiting most of the time; not to mention its affect on my diet. Thank you, Dan in NYC

Noted-it would be nice if marijuana was available legally in situations as you describe to see if you would benefit. Reglan or other anti-nausea meds are variable helpful in situations as you describe. Marinol is very expensive but can helpful for some patients with nausea related to cancer or HIV-related chemotherapy. KH

Need help and answer vitamin
therapy start