Need help and answer vitamin

I have been taking vitamin C-1000 mcg and B12-1000 mcg 5 to 6 time a week about 3 months. I just found out I had aids and viral load 35400 T-cell 112. Shoud I still taking the vitamin and how long can I live with the aids. Thank You

There is no data that support use of extra doses for vitamin C and B12 for AIDS. A good multiple vitamin with minerals is generally recommended. Starting effective antiretroviral therapy is the key intervention. If the response is good (viral load to undetectable and good CD4 recovery to >> 200-350) then short term prognosis is excellent and there would be a good chance for a long term benefit measured in decades. KH

Itching arm
Medical Marijuana Use in New York State