what should i do now

i had 3 virus in the same time HIV&C&B.since jun 2008. my v.l was not detected.and my cd4 was 915 so that i did not take any med for HIV till now. i begane my treatment for B&C. for 48 weeks i took big interferon 100 mg weekly +ribavirin 400 twice dailyfor virus C. and for virus B i take zeffix 100 mg daily . in the middle of treatment my cd4 drob on to 346 (36%) but they told me do noy care about that and also my v.l not detected . now i have finished my corse for B&C . my pcr is negative (zero) for both. i stoped interferon and ribavirin but they want from me to still taking zeffix for may be for long time. now i do not know what should i do? should i make a new v.l and new cd4? if it is ok should i still no med for HIV? please help me soon because i do not have special HIV doctor in my country.thank you very much.

It would seem reasonable to re-check the CD4 count and HIV level several months after completing the hepatitis treatments. Hopefully your bone marrow will have recovered some leading to a rebound in the CD4 count (often decreased during hepatitis C treatment). kh

dreams
HIV related leukoencephalopahty