I need a new HIV treatment regimen

Hi Dr Henry, I'm at a point where I need to change my treatment regimen. I'm resistant to only viracept at this point but I've taken crixivan back in the day and had to stop due to side effects. I broke out in a head to toe rash from Atripla. I've recently had to stop Truvada, Norvir and Lexiva due to liver problems. I'm coinfected with HIV/HCV. My tcells are mid 200's, my viral load was undetectable before I stopped this about three weeks ago.

I'm no longer concerned with the amount of pills but with the least amount of side effects possible. What would you recommend? I meet with my ID doc 7/20 to discuss new options and I want to be informed when I go.

Thanks for your help

You need to get a resistance profile including a Trofile (CCR5) assay. A regimen including some combination of a different boosted PI (such as darunavir), an alternative NNRI (such as etravirine), and integrase inhibitor (such as raltegravbir), and/or mariviroc (if Trofile assay shows CCR5 virus)would likely suppress your virus and it is likely some combination would be reasonably tolerated. KH

Dropped the Norvir
ARV's and miscarriage (spontaneous abortion)