|Clinical evaluation and lab testing
Jun 26, 2009
| Response from Dr. Henry
Safety labs including renal function assessment would also be recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jogging For Exercise When You Have Peripheral Neuropathy
- Identify The Riskiest Sexual Activity For Contracting Hiv
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- Chances Of A Woman Getting Hiv Unprotected Sex
- Mandatory Hiv Testing Pros And Cons
- Are Canker Sores Associated With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.