|Clinical evaluation and lab testing
Jun 26, 2009
| Response from Dr. Henry
Safety labs including renal function assessment would also be recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- At What Stage Are Shingles Contagious
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Percentage Of People Have Herpes?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Syphilis Symptoms Burning Urination
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.