Jun 24, 2009
I went to pick my medication up on Thursday The were out of the Lexiva portion of my Truvuda Norvir cocktale. I went away Friday for a 4 day weekend without meds. I started my medicine back on Tuesday should I be worried about becoming resistant?
Response from Dr. Henry
Occasional lapses in dosing as you describe with your type of regimen is usually not a problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Handjob
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom Leak
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Performing Oral Sex
- Testing Negative After Erotic Massage
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.