Immune Reconstitution X Zoster

First of all thanks for the amazing work on this website! I have started treatment 3 month ago, and this week I had an outbreak of Herpes Zoster in the intercoastal area, which I never had before. I m now taking Aciclovir for that. I ve read it s a common sintome of immune reconstitution, should I be really worried? Is the prognosis good when something like this happens? Is it common? Had my CD4 and VL done last week, but the results are not back yet? Thanks

In my experience development of shingles after starting effective antiretroviral therapy has not impacted the response to treatment overall and does not generally effective outcomes. KH

Does being lean reduce the chances for lypoatrophy/distrophy?
Testosterone Gel and Side Effects