Forgot dose of stavudine (2 hours)
Jun 24, 2009
I forgot to take my stavudine dose on time and I ended up taking it 2 hours later. What is the probability of this causing resistance? Is there a window of time to take the missed dose that is relatively safe? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Should not be a problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Yeast Infections And Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.