Forgot dose of stavudine (2 hours)
Jun 24, 2009
I forgot to take my stavudine dose on time and I ended up taking it 2 hours later. What is the probability of this causing resistance? Is there a window of time to take the missed dose that is relatively safe? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Should not be a problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Transmission Happen By Touch?
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- Causes Of Temporary Peripheral Neuropathy
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.