Active FX Fractional Laser Treatments
Jun 17, 2009
I am considering a purely cosmetic elective facial laser resurfacing procedure but cannot find much information as to the risks of this. I found one article that states HIV is an absolute contraindication. I am non detectable, CD4 in 400 range. I would like to have an idea if I am a candidate for this before engaging a plastics MD. Thanks!
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not sure why HIV infection would be an absolute contra-indication to that procedure. If any reader has any comment or experience please post! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.