Jun 17, 2009
I started meds(Atripla) on 4/21/2009 but my lymph node are still swollen is the meds workin or is it something worng what can i do the last time i went to the doc my cd4 was 298 and i havein been back
Response from Dr. Henry
Immune improvement (reconstitution) is often seen after starting effective HIV drugs and can result in lymph node swelling in some patients. Other conditions may contribute to that so seeing your HIV doctor for an assessment is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- High Risk Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months
- Hiv Risk Touched Head Of Penis With Vaginal Fluid
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Pictures Of Genital Warts On A Woman
- Under Arm Painful Lymph Node
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.