Atripla With NO SIDE EFFECTS

Hi my doctor started me on atripla as a clinical study here in los angeles and i love my once a day pill im still young 23yrs old so it works best for my type of schedule. question i have no side effects at all. i go back for my test results next week..but even thou i have no side effects does it mean atripla is not working for me ? i had one of those test to see what meds i can take and i can take em all. im still very new to this all i know is i have to take my atripla everyday and how long can i take my atripla i really really love my 1 a day pill they need more like it now. is there any other 1 pill a day out there ? thanks oh P.S HIV Sucks :(

The lack of side effects when taking Atripla is a good break for you (occurs often-perhaps up to 30-50% have minimal to no side effect) and does NOT indicate that the drug is not working-you are likely off ot a good start and I would expect good news from your first sets of blood tests. There is no other one pill/day treatment currently available. KH

WHAT IS MY LIFE EXPECTANCY WITH LOW CD4 COUNT?
Retin A for residual KS scarring