Vaccination for Hep A, B and Titanus

I am on truvada and efivarenz. I work at a Wastewater treatment plant and we are offered Vaccines for Hep A, B and Titanus. My Gp adviced nt to get vaccinated at the time because my cd4 was low and i was not HAART. Now that i am on treatment what risks do i have if i get vaccinated?

The main issue is whether you will have a good protective response from the vaccines you list (the vaccines would be safe so that part is OK for sure). If your CD4 count is >> 200 then I would expect you to have a reasonably good response to those vaccines and would agree with the recommendation to receive those vaccines. KH

HIV and SLEEP APNOEA
sustiva side effects