Jun 9, 2009
what kind of iner ear side effects could i have due to taking combivir?
Response from Dr. Henry
Rarely I have some patients develop ringing in the ears or a hearing nerve problem from the lamivudine in Combivir. A good ear examination is recommended to sort out possible causes of a particular ear problem which is most often not due to the HIV drugs. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Can I Put On My Itchy Shingles?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Risk Of Transmission Of Herpes From A Toilet
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Simplex 1
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.