Jun 9, 2009
what kind of iner ear side effects could i have due to taking combivir?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Rarely I have some patients develop ringing in the ears or a hearing nerve problem from the lamivudine in Combivir. A good ear examination is recommended to sort out possible causes of a particular ear problem which is most often not due to the HIV drugs. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To The Herpes Ulcer Look Like?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Most Common Medication Prescribed For Gonorrhea?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.