|Re: Lopid timing.
Jun 7, 2009
hanks... here are the details long term Poz (circa 500 T cells; nadir 6 T cells 1998)
| Response from Dr. Henry
Review of your med list would lead me to recommend to take the Lopid as usual which is 30 minutes or so before meals twice a day. The timing of your HIV meds should not be a factor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
- Can Ejaculate Leak Down The Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.