Re: Lopid timing.
Jun 7, 2009
hanks... here are the details long term Poz (circa 500 T cells; nadir 6 T cells 1998)
Response from Dr. Henry
Review of your med list would lead me to recommend to take the Lopid as usual which is 30 minutes or so before meals twice a day. The timing of your HIV meds should not be a factor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.