|Swollen parotid gland
Jun 5, 2009
how Do i shink my salivary glands I loof like shrek!!
Response from Dr. Henry
A small subset of HIV+ patients develop polycystic disease of the parotids. A CT or ultrasound as well as a thorough history and examination is indicated to determine the diagnosis (sometimes need a biopsy). If a diagnosis of polycystic disease is made low dose radiation can often decrease the size of the parotids for cosmetic purposes though there is a risk of further enlargement over time (sometimes requiring further treatment). KH
Re: Lopid timing.
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.