Jun 5, 2009
I have been on Lopid 2X daily for a couple of years. The doctor said to take it 30mins before eating; however, I often forget to do this and take it with or after food. I take about 14 drugs for various conditions so remembering this direction is not always so easy.
My question is, is the Lopid still going to work if I forget to take it 30 mins in advance of eating?
Your answer will be much appreciated.
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking along with the Lopid? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.