Side Effects coming back?

I started taking atripla in January and had nausea/vomiting in March the symptoms stops. Starting June 1st I started getting the symptoms all over again. Is this common. The biggest change I have done with the med is I was taking it around 10pm, and i moved to later around 12 am.

A return of the initial Atripla (often due to efavirenz) side effects later in therapy seems to occur at a low rate (in my experience < 5%). Changes in the amount of food/fat consumed prior to taking Atripla may increase levels and side effects. It may be worthwhile to check an efavirenz blood level while you are expierencing those side effects to see it seems high. KH

H Pylori and Thickening of Gall Bladder
Atripla & Sicky Feeling