hello how r u
Jun 3, 2009
i have been hiv positive for almost 3 years. I haven't been in need of meds. now my cd 4 count has dropped down to 271. i suffer with deep depression. whats you think i should do
Response from Dr. Henry
I would recommend evaluation and treatment for your depression as well as for HIV (consider starting HIV meds to protect your health and maximize your immune recovery and chances for long term good health measured in decades). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Hepatitis C On Nails And Skin
- Hiv Through Pre-ejaculation
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With An Hiv-positive Person And Not Catch It?
- Hiv And Short Term Memory Loss
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.