|hello how r u
Jun 3, 2009
i have been hiv positive for almost 3 years. I haven't been in need of meds. now my cd 4 count has dropped down to 271. i suffer with deep depression. whats you think i should do
Response from Dr. Henry
I would recommend evaluation and treatment for your depression as well as for HIV (consider starting HIV meds to protect your health and maximize your immune recovery and chances for long term good health measured in decades). KH
Treatment and pregnancy
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Hiv?
- Hiv Exposure Risk From Minor Needle Stick
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
- I Have The Antibodies For Hep C What Does That Mean
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.