|hello how r u
Jun 3, 2009
i have been hiv positive for almost 3 years. I haven't been in need of meds. now my cd 4 count has dropped down to 271. i suffer with deep depression. whats you think i should do
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would recommend evaluation and treatment for your depression as well as for HIV (consider starting HIV meds to protect your health and maximize your immune recovery and chances for long term good health measured in decades). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.