|hello how r u
Jun 3, 2009
i have been hiv positive for almost 3 years. I haven't been in need of meds. now my cd 4 count has dropped down to 271. i suffer with deep depression. whats you think i should do
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would recommend evaluation and treatment for your depression as well as for HIV (consider starting HIV meds to protect your health and maximize your immune recovery and chances for long term good health measured in decades). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.