Atripla and aspirin
Jun 3, 2009
First, thanks so much for all your great help with this forum. I have been positive since 12/08. On Atripla since hen tcell count 400, VL undetectable. My question is I was on coumadin for a blood clot and am now clear. But I was thinking of starting a low dose aspirin daily, the 81mg I guess. Is that OK ?
Thanks again !!!
Response from Dr. Henry
It is OK to take aspirin with Atripla for most patients. Would also discuss with your HIV doctor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Purple Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.