UNABLE TO TAKE MEDS

I have not been able to take meds for two plus years now. I have gastropereses and even with zofran I throw up after an hour of taking them... I have a port due to many hospitalizations for dehydration and not being able to eat and acute vomiting .. are there any Iv meds on the horizon? my t cells are under 50 and over a million viral load... and Im getting worried. I have been poz since 1985 due to a blood product.. full blown aids in 97 with toxo.. that is when the stomach problems started .. I have barrettes esophagus, gastritis and bowel problems.. I took reglan and now have wierd leg and face movements... thank you diana

In select cases such as yours we have given HIV meds through a feeding gastostomy tube where meds are crushed and put through a catheter that goes directly into stomach. KH

Average life expectancy
Change of regimen