HIV and Body problems

I have been living with HIV since 1998. Since being diagonis I have had 3 surgeries one on my lower back and both Knees (rupture patella tendon and scope). My question is that I am constantly having pain in all my joints. My Doctor has suggested HIV Arthritis. Is there such a thing? I understand that my weight plays a issue but however I can't work out to reduce the weight due to the pain and I am hypoglycemia so I am constantly having to eat.

There is a form of arthritis that is HIV-linked though often a challenge to pin down that diagnosis (suggest seeing a rheumatologist). If you are on effective HIV treatment that is less likely. Joint pain is common in the general population so sorting out the cause and best treatment strategy is important for what is often a long term problem not easy to reverse or manage. KH

Which supplements
GLYCOSURIA/PROTIENURIA