Jun 3, 2009
I am on truvada and efivarenz, which supplements should i take with my meds and how much?
Response from Dr. Henry
For most patients with standard nutrition I usually recommend use only a good multiple vitamin with minerals unless there is a specific nutrition problem identified. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Feces Risks
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Hair Loss A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.