Meds out of stock.
Jun 3, 2009
I have been on cipla-efivarenz and when i went to replenish it was out of stock, aspen-efivarenz was offered 2me. Should i be worried?
Response from Dr. Henry
You should be OK changing from one form of generic efavirenz to another. If any reader has any concerns or information about quality concerns with those generic forms of efavirenz please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.