Changeover to Etravirine

Hi, I am about to change my regime from Truvada and Telzir to Truvada and Intelence. I was told that I can do a straight switch, but I note from the information on Intelence that the Telzir/fosamprenavir should not be taken at the same time. Does that mean potential trouble while both are in my bloodstream for a short while? There is very little information on the actual procedure of the changeover of drugs and your thoughts and clarifications would be very helpful. Many thanks

Though there is concern about somewhat unpredictable interactions between fosamprenavir and etravirine when used together. For a simple switch from one to another I would be less concerned (I would be concerned if your viral load is not undetectable and/or you have a history of prior drug failure or documented high level resistance to non-nucleoside RT agents). KH

peripheral neuropathy?????
vision disturbance