|side effects and symptoms
May 27, 2009
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have used that combination fairly often in pregnant patients in our clinic. Major side effects are gastrointestinal (bloating, gas, loose stools, and nausea) which are generally managable but can add to the stomach symptoms already experienced by some pregnant women. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash A Possible Sign Of Ars?
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.