side effects and symptoms
May 27, 2009
Response from Dr. Henry
I have used that combination fairly often in pregnant patients in our clinic. Major side effects are gastrointestinal (bloating, gas, loose stools, and nausea) which are generally managable but can add to the stomach symptoms already experienced by some pregnant women. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.