side effects and symptoms
May 27, 2009
Response from Dr. Henry
I have used that combination fairly often in pregnant patients in our clinic. Major side effects are gastrointestinal (bloating, gas, loose stools, and nausea) which are generally managable but can add to the stomach symptoms already experienced by some pregnant women. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.