|side effects and symptoms
May 27, 2009
Response from Dr. Henry
I have used that combination fairly often in pregnant patients in our clinic. Major side effects are gastrointestinal (bloating, gas, loose stools, and nausea) which are generally managable but can add to the stomach symptoms already experienced by some pregnant women. KH
Is Zocor safe for HIV patients?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.