May 27, 2009
Dr KH Thanks for being so helpful. I am going into my 3rd month of treatment. I am on truvada and Efivarenz. I get this choking feeling in my throat(food pipe).it feels as if food is stuck there.is this perhaps one of the side effects?
Response from Dr. Henry
That would be unusual to be caused by Atripla 3 months begin after starting. I recommend a full history and physical examination and possibly an Ear, nose and throat specialist exam and/or barium swallow or upper endoscopy depending on the findings of clinical assessment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Acute Hiv Symptoms Tongue White Spots
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- HOW FAST DOES NEWLY HIV INFECTED LOSE WEIGHT?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.