May 23, 2009
my cd4 is at 99 and viral load almost undetectable,doctors say my rash should clear up when cd4 is higher. is this true?
Response from Dr. Henry
First order of business is to make sure you are tolerating your regimen OK (rash clears or tolerable), reach undetectable status with viral load, and then try to be patient for CD4 count to increase. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Will Clindamycin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.