|When is an ideal time for pregnancy?
May 20, 2009
I am on truvada and efivarenz for two months now,my husband and i would like to try for a baby please advice.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Once your viral level is undetectable then a discussion with your HIV doc is recommended to switch off the efavirenz to an alternative drug that would be considered safer for a developing fetus/baby. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could It Take Longer Than Six Months For An Hiv Test To Show Postive
- Do You Get Boils With Hiv?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
- What Is Hepatitis Non Reactive?
- What Is The Purple Medicine Called That You Treat Thrush With?
- I Had Blood Tested For Pneumonia Could They Tell If I Had Hiv Through This
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.