|When is an ideal time for pregnancy?
May 20, 2009
I am on truvada and efivarenz for two months now,my husband and i would like to try for a baby please advice.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Once your viral level is undetectable then a discussion with your HIV doc is recommended to switch off the efavirenz to an alternative drug that would be considered safer for a developing fetus/baby. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Heterosexual Hiv Cruise
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What If You Don't Take Medicine For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.