Atripla mind-mush

I've recently started Atripla (last Wednesday) and I have felt out of it for the past few days -- kind of the way it feels after taking an ecstacy pill!!! Yesterday, I had a good day, but today I was back in a haze again. I take it at 10pm every night on an empty stomach, as advised by my doctor. Does this feeling go away? ? ? If so, how long does it take on average to go away ? ? ?

Problems with central nervous system side effects from Atripla (generall due to the efavirenz) peak in the first 1-2 weeks and then diminish in severity and frequency by week 4 after which perhaps 5-10% of patients are still experiencing some level of annoying symptoms. KH

Autonomous Neuropathy before Treatment
new 4 in1 pill in trail for hiv