|herpes response to treatment
May 13, 2009
how lond does it take for herpes to start responding to treatment? CD4 COUNT BELOW 120OY
| Response from Dr. Henry
Treatment for routine herpes simplex with drugs like acyclovir usually results in fairly prompt improvement (several days). Herpes zoster responds perhaps a little slower while drug resistant or very severe herpes can be more difficult to treat with slower response time. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Treatment For Herpes Pain
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.