Rash due to Atripla

Thank you for previous response about switching to a boosted PI if stopping ATripla. I saw my doctor today and she suggested to stop Atripla for two-three weeks to get it out of system and then go on Truveda and Reyataz (no mention of boosted PI). She let me continue on Atripla for a few more weeks and to take benadryl but if rash does not improve she recommended to stop Atripla. Would this be a good combination? Is either Truveda or Reyataz a boosted PI? Thank you.

Reyataz needs to be boosted with ritonavir if used with Truvada. Can often switch directly from Atripla to Truvada + ritonavir/atazanavir. If the Atripla is stopped completely I recommend using a boosted PI for 10-14 days to prevent resistance to efavirenz from developing. KH

CD4 & viral load
Face rash