Side Effects of Atripla

I recently started taking Atripla and have been experiencing heavy drosiness and a bit of dizziness the next day, I am a little bit drunk during the day is this normal what can I do to lessen this feeling?

Those sort of central nervous system complaints are common when starting Atripla (generally due to the efavirenz). They usually diminish over the first 2-4 weeks (perhaps 5-10% of patients have persistent annoying complaints of that nature). Taking the Atripla in the AM and/or avoiding meals within hours prior to taking Atripla can help some patients. KH

Switch to Prezista for cholesterol?
pep