herbal tx. for neuropathy?
Apr 25, 2001
are there any herbal or homeopathic remedies to treat neuropathy?
Response from Dr. Boyle
I am not aware of any that have been shown to be effective. Certainly, some vitamin deficiencies can contribute to the development or exacerbation of a neuropathy, and you should check with your doctor to make sure your levels are normal and that your intake of these is adequate. If not, they can be supplemented and this may help to decrease or prevent a neuropathy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
- Does Sore Always Mean Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.