|false positive for alcohol with novir
May 8, 2009
if a person takes novir, will he have a false positive for alcohol, on a blood or urine test? If so, where can I find that info.
Response from Dr. Henry
The amount of alcohol in norvir (ritonavir) capsules to my knowledge is small so that a standard blood alcohol or breathe test would not detect it. In the event it did I would write a note for a patient explaining that a drug is being used that may contain a small amount of alcohol like substance which could possibly be detected. If any reader has any further experience with this matter please post!!! KH
right time to start treatment.
Strategies for extremity fat loss and visceral fat reduction
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.