May 6, 2009
Just completed my pep treatment. What should l do next? Do l need to go and test or l must wait for the 6 weeks to elapse or wait for the 3 - 6 months to know my current status. Was negative before l got exposed
Response from Dr. Henry
Follow-up testing time varies-would contact prescribing clinic so follow-up can be tailored to your specific situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis Rash Under Armpit
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.