May 6, 2009
Just completed my pep treatment. What should l do next? Do l need to go and test or l must wait for the 6 weeks to elapse or wait for the 3 - 6 months to know my current status. Was negative before l got exposed
| Response from Dr. Henry
Follow-up testing time varies-would contact prescribing clinic so follow-up can be tailored to your specific situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Sucking Breast
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Is Itchy Rash A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.