can i still take atripla when pregnant
Apr 23, 2009
am trying to get pregnant but can still take atripla?
Response from Dr. Henry
I do not recommend taking Atripla if trying to get pregnant due to concern about efavirenz related fetal abnormalities. Suggest discussing alternative regimen such as nevirapine or boosted PI based regimen with your HIV doc. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.