Apr 22, 2009
What particular colon cleanser is recommended that would not interfere with the medications?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I cannot recommend either one specific product or the technique since no published information about safety or efficacy in the setting of treated HIV infection. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Hiv Cure And Abzyme Trial
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- Which Is Better To Treat Genital Warts Tca Treatment Or Cream?
- When Will There Be A Cure For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.