Jaundice from Reyataz temporary?

I will be starting on Reyataz in about a week, and in my research of the drug I found a list of common side effects (including the buildup of bilirubin), and the quote; "these symptoms usually go away after about two weeks." Does that go for the bilirubin and potential for jaundice or just the other side effects mentioned?

Here's my source by the way, so we're on the same page (so to speak):

Increase bilurubin is common with use of atazanavir and can be persistent. In majority of cases it is asymptomatic and not linked to any serious health problem. Perhaps 3-5% of patients have more marked elevations of bilirubin leading to jaundice and consideration of switching to an alternative drug. KH

isentrees, viread, zerit
Colon Cleansing