|Side effects of HIV treatments
Apr 22, 2009
Response from Dr. Henry
Localized unilateral neuropathy as you describe would be quite unusual with your current regimen (low rate of peripheral neuropathy overall). KH
Combivir and anemia
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- What Are Std Symptoms On Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.