Side effects of HIV treatments
Apr 22, 2009
Response from Dr. Henry
Localized unilateral neuropathy as you describe would be quite unusual with your current regimen (low rate of peripheral neuropathy overall). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.