Skin Rash

I ask this question a coulpe days ago and your responce was every thing I have already tried? The dermatoglist tokk three skin samples and the path. could not Idenafi what this rash is and onone knows what it is nor how to treat this at all. I have stoped all meds and no help at all. Please tell me what can be done to get rid of this It really h--l and it hurts and itches and stings so bad I can not sleep nor constrate without it driving me nuts... My Health care provider to does how to treat this. this hasn't healed at all and I have had so many months now I am at wits end. Please tell me you have some kind of answer for me.... My doctor told me that I have cheeted Death so many times and this little rash is Kicking my but he is so right. I need help so bad Please give me some help in this mater!!!

Sounds like you have a challenging skin condition. Not possible to diagnose or offer treatment suggestions without full history and examination. Some cases are difficult to diagnoses and its ounds like you have had a good evaluation. May need to get a 2nd derm opinion. Stopping HIV treatment can aggravate all sorts of health problems so situation is complicated. Sorry cannot be more helpful. KH

From Efivarenz to nevirapin
Combivir and anemia